What You Need
- 45 ml Don Julio Tequila Reposado
- 30 ml Mancino Bianco Vermouth
- 30 ml Fresh Pineapple Juice
- 22.5 ml Fresh Lemon Juice
- 15 ml Turmeric Agave Syrup
- 10 ml Ginger Liqueur
1. Mix the Cocktail: Combine the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and fill with big ice cubes. Shake for 10 seconds to chill, aerate and dilute the cocktail.
2. Fine Strain the Cocktail: Fine strain the cocktail into a chilled vintage coupe.
3. Garnish the Cocktail: Use one leaf from pineapple and spread some dry pomegranate on top of it.
Homemade Turmeric Agave Syrup – Sous Vide
- 500 ml of Agave syrup tape A or B
- 250 ml Still water
- 4 bsp. of turmeric powder
Add all the ingredients into a vacuum bag or zip lock. Extract the air out, place it in the sous vide container and let it sit for 6 hours at 50degree C.
Fine Strain through a coffee filter, bottle and keep stored into fridge up to 10 days.